FREE WORKSHOPS AT TS CONGRESS
The workshops from the list below are the complimentary part of full tickets.
The recordings of most workshops will be shared with full ticket holders after the conference.
Workshops will be run remotely via Zoom.
Live Coding Workshop to Setup Rollbar Error Monitoring
During this session you will learn how to create a new Rollbar account and integrate the Rollbar SDK with your application to monitor errors in real-time and respond and fix those errors. We will also cover how to customize payload data sent to Rollbar to extend your monitoring capabilities.
- - Create a Rollbar Account (Free Account)
- - Integrate your application with the Rollbar SDK
- - Send handled and unhandled errors to Rollbar
- - Add Custom payload data to your configuration
Date & time: September 25, 15:00 CEST. Remote via Zoom.
Build and Deploy Instant GraphQL APIs to the edge
Learn how to generate instant GraphQL APIs using a data source connector (GraphQL and non-GraphQL sources), extend and join them both with custom resolvers and deploy to the edge without leaving the code editor.
Date & time: October 4, 15:00 CEST. Remote via Zoom.
Practice TypeScript Techniques Building React Server Components App
In this hands-on workshop, Maurice will personally guide you through a series of exercises designed to empower you with a deep understanding of React Server Components and the power of TypeScript. Discover how to optimize your applications, improve performance, and unlock new possibilities.
Maurice will virtually be by your side, offering comprehensive guidance and answering your questions as you navigate each exercise. By the end of the workshop, you'll have mastered React Server Components, armed with a newfound arsenal of TypeScript knowledge to supercharge your React applications.
Don't miss this opportunity to elevate your React expertise to new heights. Join our workshop and unlock the potential of React Server Components with TypeScript. Your apps will thank you.
- - Maximize code maintainability and scalability with advanced TypeScript practices
- - Unleash the performance benefits of React Server Components, surpassing traditional approaches
- - Turbocharge your TypeScript with the power of Mapped Types
- - Make your TypeScript types more secure with Opaque Types
- - Explore the power of Template Literal Types when using Mapped Types
Date & time: September 28, 17:00 CEST. Remote via Zoom.